To create a Team in the Dook delivery management system,
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to Teams tab and click the + button.
- In the New Team dialog below, add the required data:
Pay attention to the following:
- You can select country from the drop-down list with flags. Doing so will add country code to the phone number.
- Country code is a must.
- List of Cities invites you to type-in name of the city and select from the suggested options.
- Click Select team’s zone to specify the team’s order visibility area.
Note: team zone limits the team’s operators’ view area, which means that operator will see only the orders that have pickup points in the team area.
- Select the vertex tool to put vertices of the team’s area on the map.
- Make sure to connect the last vertex with the first one to close the area.
- Click Set to save.
- Specify team Hub Point. Hub Point is the place where team’s drivers should start their shift. Click Select on map to specify the Hub Point.
- Specify Hub Radius. That’s the distance from the hub point, in which drivers can start their shifts. Put 0 if you don’t want to use this option.
- Click Save.