To add an Operator to Dook delivery management system,
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to Operators tab and click the + button.
- In the New Operator dialog below, add the required data:
Pay attention to the following:
- You can select country from the drop-down list with flags. Doing so will add country code to the phone number.
- Country code is a must.
- List of Cities invites you to type-in name of the city and select from the suggested options.
- Make sure you have teams, otherwise you won’t be able to create operators.
- Click Save.